Welcome to the School of Arts and Sciences on Thomasville Road’s Parent, Teacher, Student Association.
The SAST PTSA couldn’t do what we do without the help and financial contributions from our amazing parents! With this support, the PTSA is able to:
- Expand and improve our gorgeous play spaces.
- Provide mini-grants to teachers: helping fund field trips, classroom materials (rockets!), and professional development
- Host fun and enriching activities such as Family Reading Night, Family Movie Night, Game Night, and Skate Night
- Bring enriching programs such as the Reflections Art Program
- Make our teachers feel loved every Teacher Appreciation Week
- Fuel our kids with healthy snacks during testing
- Provide snacks to our teachers when they stay late for meetings
Do you have special interests or skills you’d like to share with us? Let us know! Are you limited in where or when you can volunteer? Let us help match you with a volunteer position that best suites you. Volunteering is a fantastic way to get to know other parents, show your children that you support their school, and keep these events running! We have volunteer opportunities for everyone: on-campus, and off, before and after school hours.
- Community Building
- Provide Free Family Programing to Promote Family Engagement
- Raise Funds to Support Teachers and Students
- Educate and Inform Parents on Issues Facing Charter Schools
Bidding opens Monday Oct 7th
Bidding opens at 9am today, Monday Oct 7th and runs through Oct 17th at 9pm!
Proceeds from this auction benefit our mini-grant fund. This program is used by our teachers and staff to fund classroom improvements, field trips, and professional development!
The auction features items generously donated by:
- Inga Finch Photography
- Camp Weed
- Universal Studios
- Active Movement Gym
- LeMoyne Chain of Parks Art Festival
- Healthy Heather
- Four Points by Sheraton
- FSU Sports
- Found For Home
- Christy Baldwin Photography
- Happy Trails Ranch
- Wild Adventures
- Capital City Country Club
- Skate World
- May Day Outdoor Services
- Killearn Lakes Taekwondo
- Carolyn Johnson, artist
- Capital City Pedicabs
- Lucky Goat Coffee
- Orchard Pond Farm
- Florida Elite Soccer Academy
- Jane Carter Hayes, pianist
- Citrine Spa and Body Shop
- Bumblebee Waxing and More
- Brush & Palette
- The Moon
- Sweat Therapy
- Bird’s Aphrodisiac Oyster Bar
- French Country Flea Market
- Quarter Moon
- FSU Theatre
- Midtown Reader
- AR Workshop
- Leah Wrobel Yoga
- Lucy & Leo’s
- Liza Buckley’s Zentangle
- Crafty Chicks
- Tiniest Empire Cupcakes & Cookies
- Live Love Macarons
- Body Wisdom
- Midtown Pies
- Madison Social
- Native Nurseries
- Cupcake Array
We are so grateful for these fantastic donations!
Join us Thursday, October 17th from 6:30pm-9pm at Proof Brewing Company for dinner, dessert, live music and a private brewery tour! Tickets are $20 each and include food.
We’ll enjoy live music by the legendary Pat Puckett, Dave Charles, and Mike Coleman!
Drop off the kids at SAST for a night of fun and pizza while you enjoy well-deserved night out. Childcare will be offered from 6-9:30pm on Oct. 17th. Cost is $15 for the first child and $10 for each additional child.
PTSA Executive Board Members:
President: Kristin Schlorholtz
VP of Programming: Missy Raffensperger
VP Ways and Means: Celine Hertz
Corresponding Secretary: Jennifer Swerdzewski
Recording Secretary: Anne Marie Kovacik
Treasurer: Michele Lorch